Thursday, January 3, 2013

A New List: 30 Things to Do Before I Turn 30

As my LA List has finally wrapped up, I am itching to start a new goal for myself.  My boyfriend had a great idea of making a 30 Things to Do Before he turns 30 List this year for his birthday, and he inspired me to do the same.  I tried to make the list ambitious, but also do-able, knowing that in the next 4 years before my 30th birthday I will be working a lot, trying to save money, and being a mother to this guy.

Without Further Ado:

1. Visit 4 new US cities
2. Visit 3 new states
3. Visit 2 new countries
4. See 1 Wonder of the World
5. Do a Color Run
6. Visit Yellowstone National Park
7. Donate 1 gallon of blood (that's 8 pints)
8. See a Vegas show
9. Buy a Mini Cooper
10. Go hot air ballooning
11. Go to Redwoods National Park
12. Take a Pottery class
13. Read 10 classic literature books
14. Go to Mt. Rushmore
15. Go to a pro NFL football game
16. Make a pysanka
17. Visit Yosemite
18. Go to a Broadway show
19. Get my tarot cards read
20. Ride an exotic animal
21. Donate 100 things to Goodwill
22. Visit the Antelope Valley Poppy Reserve
23. Visit 5 more MLB baseball parks
24. See the Northern Lights
25. Take a glass-blowing class
26. Go on a 1,000+ mile road trip
27. See Paul McCartney in concert
28. Buy a pair of Louboutins
29. Take a watercolor painting class
30.  See a volcano, glacier or geyser in person.

It's going to be a fun four years!!

3 comments:

  1. I would love to see a Vegas show with you! Cirque-du-soleil style!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes!! I want to see the Beatles LOVE :) But any of them would do - even Faith Hill and Tim McGraw are doing a residency there :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. i have ALWAYS wanted to see a cirque show - can i come? ~Carolyn

    ReplyDelete